CONDUCTIVELY COOLED LASER DIODES
Lasertel is a vertically-integrated manufacturer of high-power semiconductor laser components and developer of custom laser solutions. Servicing the defense, medical, industrial and scientific industries. We deliver a wide range of chips, bars, array packages and fiber-coupled devices are available with peak wavelengths from 770nm to 1050nm, and output powers from 0.5W to several kW.
- Superior output power and efficiency
- Robust construction consisting entirely of expansion matched materials and hard solder
- Efficient performance from -40°C to +70°C
- Patented design and assembly technology
- Custom packaging and standard configurations
- ISO 9001:2000, ISO 13485:2003, and RoHS certified
Lasertel’s new 1kW VCSEL array is a new generation of laser diodes from the world's leading producer of pump sources for advanced laser targeting systems.
- Configurable emission geometries with peak power densities up to 1 kW/cm²
- Monolithic semiconductor architecture
- Proven hard solder assembly technology with high thermal conductivity, CTE matched materials
- Illumination, LIDAR, target designation, ranging and marking applications
WATER COOLED LASER DIODES
- Designed to eliminate common failure mechanisms associated with competing CW stack array technology
- Monolithic design with no o-rings or rubber gaskets to eliminate failure due to water leaks.
- Environmentally robust – expansion-matched hard solder assembly to allow for stable performance over large temperature ranges and extreme shock and vibration.
- Compatible with industrial water
- Compatible with relaxed filtration requirements
- Flexible footprint
- Compatible with environmentally demanding applications
- Bar to bar pitch as low as 1.1mm for increased brightness.
- Enhanced heat removal capability resulting in a thermal resistance of <0.1°C/W
- Lensed and wavelength stabilized configurations available
- 4mrad FFFA beam divergence
- 8mrad beam to beam parallelism
- ±0.5nm peak wavelength tolerance, 0.3nm spectral
FIBER COUPLED LASER DIODES
Lasertel’s fiber-coupled laser diode packages deliver a wide range of optical output powers with the performance and efficiency that your applications demand. With multiple power levels and wavelength ranges, alternate connector terminations, various fiber lengths, and delivery fibers with different numerical apertures, we manufacture fiber-coupled packages to your exact specifications.Lasertel’s fiber-coupled packages offer the ultimate in flexibility and adaptability for a wide range of applications. Custom-designed packaging, mounting interfaces, and optical configurations allow you to obtain the specific configurations you require. The compact size of our fiber-coupled packages provides for a very manageable footprint for integrating the device into any OEM system. With enhanced optical output, long diode lifetime, and outstanding output stability, the benefits of Lasertel’s fiber-coupled packages are experienced long after product integration.
CONTACT US: 972-(0)74-7190000